Wellington Market is going to host an exciting family friendly craft market which will be a fun day out for all. It is free entry and you do not need to book tickets, just come along and enjoy yourself.
The market starts at 9am and runs through to 4pm on the 5th May and there will be over 20 stalls from all across the country.
2. Kids Be Happy Sand Art’
4. ‘O’deaire’s handmade soap
5. Stork Presents nappy Cakes
7. I love Cats & Monsters’, Artist
8. Steam Punk and Vintage Haberdashery
11. Just Because Gifts – memory boxes
12. Tummy Crafts’ printed candles and gifts
14. Frames & Bottle Crafts
16. vegan and dairy free fudge
17. jewellery and crochet
18. bird boxes, feeders, money boxes
19. Kids Be Happy Sand Art
20. sweets, deep frame boxes, Disney domes
Visit our event page on Facebook for up to date details and more information. https://www.facebook.com/events/CraftMarket/
We have no spaces left to rent however if you are interested in doing future events please email DavidChapman@wellingtonmarkets.co.uk.
Looking forward in seeing you all there